Please click the links below for the current accountability reports for Giddings ISD. You have the option to view district level reports as well as campus reports.
Information on these report cards includes:
- District and campus ratings as well as any distinctions earned.
- Assessment results for the district and campuses in the aggregate and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, gender, disability status, migrant status, English proficiency, special education status, and economically disadvantaged showing data for each subject and grade tested:
- by performance level,
- with a comparison between annual objectives and actual performance for each student group, and
- including the percentage of each group of students not tested.
- Graduation rates for secondary school students.
- Performance of students at current performance standards as well as recommended standards.
- Professional qualifications of teachers in the district and campuses, including the percentage of teachers teaching with emergency or provisional credentials and the percentage of classes in the district and campuses that are not taught by highly qualified teachers, including a comparison between high- and low-poverty campuses within the district.
If you have difficulty accessing the information from the web site, hard copies of the reports are available at the district central office or through the campus principal’s office. If you have questions about the information, please contact Shane Holman at 979-542-2854.